Edibles are one of the most popular ways to consume CBD, a cannabinoid or natural compound produced by the hemp plant. CBD edibles are food products or gummies that are made with CBD oil. The oil, extracted from the hemp or cannabis plant, is blended with other ingredients into a variety of edible products that make it convenient, and even fun, to use.
CBD edibles contain the benefits of CBD and hemp without producing the high of the psychotropic cannabinoid THC. This is because edibles made with CBD extracted from hemp contain less than .3% THC, which means you can purchase them legally in all fifty states and gain the positive effects of CBD for your health and wellbeing with complete peace of mind.
Edibles are a fantastic option for those interested in the benefits CBD has to offer but don’t particularly care for the taste of CBD oil on its own. Here are a few reasons why edibles are the preferred way to consume CBD for many people.
1. CBD edibles provide long-lasting relief. While it takes about thirty minutes for CBD to take effect, the relief lasts longer than with other consumption methods because the CBD is released slowly as your food is digested over time. This allows you to use less of the product, making edibles a great investment.
2. You can make your own CBD edibles. While some people choose a pre-prepared product, others choose to make their own edibles by purchasing CBD oil and making products at home like butter or cooking oil infused with CBD, infused honey, chocolate, cookies or other baked goods.
3. They are easy to dose. Some people find that with other methods, it can be difficult to determine how much CBD you are actually taking. CBD edibles come in pre-dosed servings, which lets you choose exactly how much you want to consume. This way you have more control over your dosing.
4. Edibles are discreet to use. Many people find it easy to have our CBD gummies with them so they can use one throughout the day as they need to. It’s mess-free, convenient and they look like a candy, so you can protect your privacy.
5. They’re available online. CBD edibles are legal in all fifty states, and can be purchased online from trusted companies. We offer gummies as a convenient edible option, which are made with full spectrum extracts and contain a variety of phytonutrients.
CBD edibles can be a excellent option for those looking for the relief and benefits of CBD without the potential inconvenience of other consumption methods. CBD has something to offer for everyone, from those with serious conditions to those who simply want to support optimal health.